The Singapore University of Technology and Design is established to advance knowledge and nurture technically-grounded leaders and innovators to serve societal needs, with a focus on Design, through an integrated multi-disciplinary curriculum and multi-disciplinary research. We have set aside a multi-million dollar budget to spearhead our next phase of growth in three key economic sectors (Aviation, Cities, and Healthcare) supported by capabilities in artificial intelligence/data science. We will work with industry to develop a suite of integrated, multi-disciplinary programmes to enhance SUTD’s education and research offerings, to prepare our graduates for the future economy, and to support national growth priorities.
Initiatives will include research collaborations to develop state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities to support industry transformation, in-depth faculty-staff learning and training exchanges, co-development of specialized, skills-based courses, access to advanced facilities and equipment for teaching, learning, and research, and enhanced internship and mentorship programmes focusing on job placements, innovation and entrepreneurship.
“SUTD’s next phase will be big and bold – in both vision and ambition. With our innovative education, multi-disciplinary research and pervasive partnerships with industry, government and global universities, we will deliver a truly unique and exciting university experience for our students to create a better world by design. We will continue to produce technically grounded leaders and innovators to meet the challenges of Singapore and the world.” – Professor Chong Tow Chong, President, SUTD
Masters Scholarship Description
University or Organization: Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master of Engineering
- Award: Given Below
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Research Project
- Nationality: International Students or Any
- Field: Any
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International Students or Any
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for Masters program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: NA
How to apply
The required documents are provided in the confidential Links of the University or Project.
- Original Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree transcript and certificate softcopies
- Names, titles & e-mail addresses of your 3 Recommenders
- Softcopy of your Identity Card or relevant pages in your Passport
- Your Statement of Objectives (3,000 words) softcopy
Student must have good command of written and spoken English.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report. (If the medium of instruction during your undergraduate studies was not in English)
- 28 February 2019 (for September 2019 intake)
- 15 September 2019 (for January 2020 intake)