University or Organization: Google interns
Offered Locations: Paris, France
Award: Given Below
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students or Any
Field: MBA or other related field
Language: Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
Eligible Countries: International Students or Any
Acceptable Course or Subjects:
- Ability to commit to a 12-month apprenticeship.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Previous internship experience in Human Resources, Consulting, Customer Service or related fields.
- Experience in project management and/or organizing events.
About the job
This apprenticeship is offered in People Operations:
Google’s People Operations roles are focused on redefining “human resources” and preserving Google’s unique culture in the way we attract, hire, develop and reward talented people.
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google Cloud, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- Provide general support to the HRBPs in the operations organization. Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of HR projects or events.
- Facilitate the new hire/transfer brief and coordinate the associated onboarding process.
- Provide insightful data. Develop and deliver documentation related to local employee relations. Collect, maintain, analyze and track information.
- Partner with Googlers to organize Paris office events, such as ‘Take Your Child to Work Day’.
- Learn and master Google’s internal systems and run various reports as needed.
How to apply
Part 1: Complete and submit the Application Form.
Part 2: Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume (a cover letter is not required).
IMPORTANT: This program is intended for students currently pursuing legal qualifications, who are returning to studies after the completion of the program.
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume (a cover letter is not required). Please submit your resume in English (PDF format strongly preferred). In your resume, please include your grade level, expected graduation date (month and year), and availability for the internship.
Find out more details of google internship by using links below.
Applications for this role are now closed.