University or Organization: Google Lime Scholarship in USA And Canada Universities
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, or PhD
- Award: Given Below
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students or Any
- Field: Any
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International Students or Any
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: NA
How to apply
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Have, or consider themselves to have, a visible or invisible disability (see Lime Connect’s approach to disability here)
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2018-19 academic year
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student at a university in the United States or Canada for the 2019-20 academic year
- Maintain a strong academic performance
- Be pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a degree in a closely related technical field
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for computer science and technology
The required documents details are provided in the confidential Links of the University or Organization.
General background information (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Academic transcripts from your current and prior institutions (if you have earned a prior degree)
- One letter of reference from a professor, instructor, adviser or supervisor
- Responses to five short answer essay questions
- Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their essays and application materials compared to the entire applicant pool.
Student must have good command of written and spoken English.
Selected students will receive 10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or 5,000 CAD (for those studying in Canada) for the 2019-2020
The applications deadline for 2019-2020 are now closed.