Federation University Australia was formed when the former University of Ballarat and the Gippsland Campus of Monash University were amalgamated.
Further historical information on the University is available through the Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre.
The University’s history dating back to 1870 has been documented and is available for viewing.
Federation University Australia (FedUni) carries out world-class research, as evidenced by the most recent Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) ranking with five-star ratings (well above world standard) in seven research areas.
University or Organization: Federation University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Given Below
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Research Project
- Nationality: International Students or Any
- Field: Any
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International Students or Any
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for PhD program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: NA
How to apply
The required documents details are provided in the confidential Links of the University or Organization.
Student must have good command of written and spoken English.
- International applicants must hold current IELTS or TOEFL English test results that meet minimum University English Language proficiency requirements.
- Stipend: $12,500 AUD per annum
- Accommodation scholarship valued at $12,500 AUD per annum
- Project support: $2000 per year to support the cost of the project (approved research expenses only).
- 2 September 2019
For further information: If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact a potential supervisor or the Graduate Research School via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone: +61 3 5327 9508 (Mt Helen Campus) or +61 3 5122 6345 (Gippsland Campus)
Application form: Henry Sutton PhD Application Form (upload this form with your application in StudyLink)