At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. Using the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments, they study the basic constituents of matter – fundamental particles that are made to collide together at close to the speed of light. The process gives physicists clues about how particles interact, and provides insights into the fundamental laws of nature. Find out more on http://home.cern.
Diversity has been an integral part of CERN’s mission since its foundation and is an established value of the Organization.
University or Organization: CERN’s Geneva, Switzerland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Intern
- Award: Given Below
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Research Projects
- Nationality: International Students or Any
- Field: Any
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International Students or Any
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: NA
- Admissible Criteria: NA
How to apply
The required documents are provided in the confidential Links of the University or Organization below.
Student must have good command of written and spoken English.
Full Funded. highest funded
Deadline: 21 October 2019
- IELTS not required. Last date to apply 21 October 2019.
- For Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- For Civil Engineering
- For IT, Mathematics and Robotics https://www.smartrecruiters.com/CERN/743999689978711-technical-studentships-it-mathematics-and-robotics
- For Mechanical Engineering
- For Applied Physics
- For Material Science